You have arrived at the thing just in time because all the excitement is gone. What is left is both exhilarating and painful, like falling down stairs. There’s a deliberate avoidance of all the highly intellectual narcissism, inspiration, sanity and relatability.
When you click on a post or category to read it, you automatically donate money to Sailors Without Scurvy.
- The Man Behind The Nothing
- A Dog Named Poppadom
- How To Make Friends
- Alternative History – The Real Enemy
- Career Ending Moves: CEM
- I Promised I Would Blog About Murder
- Are You Capable Of Crippling Established Authority?
- Open Source Inspiration
- Torque Is Cheap
- Letters From The Front: Roach Wars AD 2024
- Throw Me A Frickin’ Teaspoon
- BORING, LONG, OVERLY-SELF-INDULGENT GARBAGE
- Look, a thing
- You Have Failed This Suburban Area!
- Downhill From Here
- At The End Of The Rainbow
If you washed your hands, you can message me to hook up elsewhere, Moderately-Attractive Female, who should come over to my place and make me tea.